This mosaic was designed by our children. The images all have a story to tell:
- The cross indicates our Church school
- The pencil was chosen to represent our academic achievements
- The paintbrush shows our creativity
- The garden rake shows our commitment to outside learning and our school gardens
- The 'cup of tea' is to remember our special friend ,Mrs Sharples, who demonstrated the Christian Value 'Service' within our community every day
- The smiles indicate how happy our school is
The mosaic is proudly displayed on a wall in the Key Stage two playground as part of our Faith Trail.