Class one 2020/21
This term we are learning about ourselves and our families.
In Class one there are currently twelve Reception children and fourteen Year one children.
We have a number of adults who work with us:
Mrs Liversidge, Mrs Sherwood, Mrs Pearce, Mrs Monks and Mrs Robinson.
This week we have all been learning at home due to our class bubble closure. We are practising our skills and learning new things as well:
- Practising the phonics sounds we have been learning
- Reading our phonics books online
- Spelling tricky words
- Learning about 3d shapes and trying to find them at home
- Finding out more about Autumn
- Tasting food we have never tried before and trying to describe it
We are looking forward to seeing our friends again on Monday 19th October.
Look at some of our photographs from learning at home this week...